Successful organizations know that to win in today’s competitive marketplace they must attract, develop, and retain a talented and productive staff. Winning organizations get their competitive edge from a performance management system that communicates the organization’s vision and values, aligns individual and team performance goals with the organization’s strategic objectives, outlines career development paths for each team member, and provides ongoing feedback for staff development.
We will guide you through the development of your Competency Based Performance Management System, customizing the program to reflect the unique needs of your organization. A Senior Consultant will work with your leadership team to develop a model that will maximize employee input, buy-in and utilization of the new review process.
- Creation of a task force to determine competencies, rating scale, and clarify goals
- Facilitation of the task force
- Identification of competencies for specific jobs/positions
- Development of sample ratings that will lead to consistency in ratings
- Alignment of competencies to ensure effective goal alignment throughout the organization
- Training managers for thorough understanding of the keys to providing effective competency-based performance feedback
- Development of a manual that explains the model and provides direction to both leaders and employees in successfully utilizing the model
For more information on Competency-Based Performance Management Systems, please call Peter Barron Stark Companies at 858.451.3601, or email us at email@example.com.