Most organizations are finding that it is getting tougher to compete in today's market. One dramatic change that is responsible for this increase in competition is that customers are raising their demands on the level of service they consider acceptable. Before even beginning their interaction with your business or organization, many customers will have already researched your product or service online and read online reviews and experiences from your current or past customers. Will the experiences that customers share with thousands of other potential customers be positive? Will both the reviewer and the reader come to you for business in the future? This change in the way customers approach businesses could mean serious financial loss for the organizations whose customer service representatives do not know how to treat customers, and a tremendous gain to those who do.
Organizations as diverse as financial institutions, school districts, theme parks, and professional sports teams are looking to increase customer satisfaction. Because customer service is today's most important business factor, this customizable keynote is for anyone who has or is responsible for internal or external customer contact.
Prior to presenting the keynote, Peter Stark will conduct a thorough assessment developed through interviews with executives, managers, supervisors, and employees. This helps us gain an inside look at the opportunities and challenges your organization faces. We then process that information to develop a customized presentation tailored to meet your needs.
- Understand the link between customer service and profitability
- View customer service as a competitive weapon
- Turn an angry and complaining customer into a satisfied one
- Transform moments of truth into positive experiences
- Eliminate attitudes of 'that's not my job'
- Develop the art of negotiation to achieve positive outcomes
- Design measurement tools for your customer service
- Select appropriate telephone questioning techniques
- Build a positive attitude for internal service
- Learn strategies to diffuse difficult customer situations
- Create beneficial interdepartmental service
- Acquire valuable listening skills
- Establishing a customer service vision keeps you ahead of your competition
For more information on the customer service keynote, It's My Pleasure, please call Peter Barron Stark Companies at 858.451.3601, or email us at email@example.com.