In the last few years, many organizations have been challenged by downsizing, reduced benefits, revamped product lines, budget cuts, or a refocused corporate culture. Some members will merely survive the winds of change often struggling every step of the way. Others will thrive on change, seizing every opportunity to learn, grow, and improve your organization. Participants will leave this presentation excited about change and armed with the skills they need to design and successfully implement a change strategy. Peter shares the secrets of “thriving” during change and how to ensure a strong and successful future for you and your organization.
This customizable keynote is designed to help executives, managers, and employees learn the secrets of thriving during change and ensuring a strong and successful future for your team and organization.
Prior to presenting the keynote, Peter Stark will conduct a thorough assessment developed through interviews with executives, managers, supervisors, and employees. This helps us gain an inside look at the opportunities and challenges your organization faces. We then process that information to develop a customized presentation tailored to meet your needs.
- Dealing with personal and organizational change
- Why people resist change
- Typical responses to change
- What shapes our views toward change?
- Overcoming the stress and anxiety of change
- Success Strategies to lead change
- The role of personal empowerment in the change process
- Aim frame or blame frame... where do I/we go from here?
- Change starts from the inside out... five keys for dealing with personal and organizational change
- Designing an Action Plan to successfully deal with change
For more information on our keynote, Surviving and Thriving through Organizational Change, please call Peter Barron Stark Companies at 858.451.3601, or email us at email@example.com.