This program has been specifically designed for any professional in the financial services industry who is responsible for making sales and negotiating profitable deals that maximize corporate objectives.
To provide participants with the skills and tools to successfully negotiate profitable sales and financial contracts, and build life-long relationships with clients where both counterparts feel their needs and goals have been met.
- Characteristics of great negotiators
- Three critical factors in creating a win-win outcome
- The four most important behavioral skills
- Why preparation is the key to success
- The role of questions in uncovering the implicit and explicit needs of your client
- Effective listening – demonstrating that you really care about your client
- Power – ten different types of power to gain or maintain leverage in negotiations
- Trust – why some clients work with a competitor who has an inferior product or service that may even be more expensive
- Nonverbal communication – why it makes or breaks the sale
- 40 customized tactics to help financial services professionals overcome objections, create profitable deals and build life-long relationships with clients
- How to effectively counter the most common strategies used against financial services professionals
- The best way to deal with a “shark”; and other unethical negotiators
- Three customized case studies allowing you to put into practice what you’ve learned