Presentations that are well prepared and expertly delivered give your audience just what they want - information, inspiration, and the opportunity to applaud. So why is speaking before a group the number one fear of people in our society? Through the use of a few simple techniques, participants can take their presentations to new and greater heights. Whether their objective is to inspire, inform, educate, or entertain their audience, this seminar will give participants the knowledge they need to deliver memorable, confident, credible presentations. Each participant will be given the opportunity to practice their skills and will receive feedback from other participants and the consultant. The final presentation will be videotaped, with each participant receiving their own DVD.
We begin the presentation skills training program with a thorough assessment developed through interviews with managers, supervisors, and employees. This helps us gain an inside look at the opportunities and challenges your organization and employees face. We then process that information to develop a customized program tailored to meet the needs of the participants. Our experienced trainers spend as much time researching your organization and tailoring the program to your specific needs as they do presenting the course.
This course is for anyone looking for a comprehensive program on speaking basics with multiple opportunities for practice, feedback and coaching.
- Control nervousness and project confidence and credibility
- Organize the presentation to effectively deliver an impressive message
- Command the audience's attention with a powerful opening and close
- Deliver a clear, concise, succinct message
- Strengthen delivery with gestures and vocal variety
- Effectively utilize notes
- Enhance presentation with visuals that educate and increase retention
- Eliminate "ums," "ok's," and other ineffective mannerisms
- Confidently handle questions from the audience
For more information on Delivering Powerful Presentations, please call Peter Barron Stark Companies at 858.451.3601, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.