Technical speakers are typically subject matter experts, but are sometimes challenged with sharing their expertise with others who lack the same technical savvy. Whether an individual is tasked with sharing information with senior level leaders (who just want the condensed version of how you will solve their problem) or employees (who have serious doubts about how your information will benefit them), this program is for them.
Participants will receive training in the area of crafting and delivering a memorable technical presentation. Emphasis will be on presenting technical information that is clear, succinct, educational, and a good match for the audience. Throughout the day, participants will have several opportunities to practice their technical presentation skills. After speaking, they will receive feedback from both participants and the consultant facilitating the seminar. The final presentation will be videotaped, with each participant receiving their own DVD.
We begin this training program with a thorough assessment developed through interviews with managers, supervisors, and employees. This helps us gain an inside look at the opportunities and challenges your organization and your employees face. We then process that information to develop a customized program tailored to meet your needs. Our experienced trainers spend as much time researching your organization and tailoring the program to your specific needs as they do presenting the course.
The Presenting Technical Information program is for presenters who are subject matter experts, but find themselves sharing their expertise with less technically savvy audiences to showcase their products or services, or sell their ideas.
- Determine audience’s level of technical awareness
- Develop a presentation that matches the technical background of the audience
- Present complex or highly technical information, using a well-planned, succinct, and logical approach
- Use visuals to effectively demonstrate your product or service
- Practice delivering an engaging, time-bound technical presentation
- Answer questions confidently and effectively
- Utilize feedback from other participants in the training to make the presentation even more effective or powerful
For more information on Presenting Technical Information, please call Peter Barron Stark Companies at 858.451.3601, or email us at email@example.com.