Digital Media / Content Marketing Coordinator
Peter Barron Stark Companies is seeking a resourceful, strategic, collaborative, and creative Digital Media/Content Marketing Coordinator to join our team. The individual will coordinate the organization’s B2B digital and content marketing efforts to increase inbound sales and maintain the company’s online presence, while staying up-to-date on new industry trends and tactics.
This individual will strategize, create, and collaborate on engaging content posted on multiple media channels including the company blog, email newsletter, infographics, press releases, and videos. This individual will also manage, monitor, and maintain all social mediums and the content marketing calendar.
- Identify strategic marketing opportunities to attract and retain clients
- Increase brand awareness and drive traffic to our website and other social media channels.
- Coordinate, create and collaborate on engaging content to be posted on all social media channels
- Repurpose content as needed for individual social media platforms
- Collaborate with the senior consultants to develop digital marketing plans and set timelines and goals to ensure plans are achieved
- Daily management and continuous optimization of marketing activities including paid media, search marketing, email, social campaigns, etc.
- Execute all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc.)
- Oversee all public relations initiatives to ensure a consistent brand image is portrayed through press releases, guest posts and features on media sites, and corporate communication.
- Develop B2B programs that enhance the Company’s reputation, growing base of passionate supporters and loyal clients
- Develop and implement website enhancements and destination pages, social media campaigns, along with SEO/SEM initiatives that drive new clients registration and increase usage from new and existing clients
- Monitor company websites, update content, and coordinate with website maintenance team as needed to ensure website is optimized, accessible, and displaying properly on desktops and mobile devices
- Conduct appropriate market research and data collection. Apply critical thinking skills to organize and analyze data. Present findings, using relevant and useful metrics, along with tactical and strategic implications for the business
- Maintain the social media content calendar for all marketing platforms
- Coordinate, review and edit search-optimized content for all marketing platforms
- Keep apprised of emerging social media technologies, trends and industry news that align with the brand’s marketing and business goals
- Assist with creation and implementation of online marketing campaigns to increase organizational visibility and promote products, track campaign results, and optimize as needed.
- Assist with writing, editing, creation, and maintenance of pages on websites as well as assisting with maintenance of our database
- Support other team members with non-marketing related projects as needed and other duties as assigned
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is responsible for executing, maintaining, and managing successful marketing and publicity campaigns. This position will have a particular focus on social media but will provide support for other marketing efforts as well.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or applicable field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in B2B digital marketing, including relevant social media experience in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and YouTube.
- Excellent writing, copy-editing, and verbal communication skills required
- Proficiency in HTML, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Adobe Design programs required
- Experience and knowledge of InfusionSoft for marketing and email campaigns is a plus
- Digital campaign development – experience running email marketing campaigns from concept to successful implementation
- Comprehensive understanding of SEO best practices and search engine optimization
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated. Attention to detail is also a must. Able to establish and meet deadlines and establish clear priorities quickly
- Must be a team player with the interpersonal skills needed to gain respect, rapport, and credibility
- Ability to think strategically and critically, and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize numerous projects in various stages of development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills needed, as well as creativity
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified candidates need to submit:
- Cover letter
- Salary requirements
via email to email@example.com.
(no phone calls/walk-ins).