Providing Extraordinary Customer Service Training
Most organizations are finding that it is getting tougher to compete in today’s market. One dramatic change that is responsible for this increase in competition is that customers are raising their demands on the level of service they consider acceptable. Before even beginning their interaction with your business or organization, many customers will have already researched your product or service online and read online reviews and experiences from your current or past customers. Will the experiences that customers share with thousands of other potential customers be positive? Will both the reviewer and the reader come to you for business in the future? This change in the way customers approach businesses could mean serious financial loss for the organizations whose customer contact personnel do not know how to treat customers, and a tremendous gain to those who do.
Organizations as diverse as financial institutions, school districts, theme parks, and professional sports teams are looking to increase customer satisfaction. Because customer service is today’s most important business factor, this customizable customer service training session is for anyone who has or is responsible for internal or external customer contact.
We typically begin our training programs with a thorough assessment of your organization through interviews with managers, supervisors, and employees. This helps us gain an “inside look” at the opportunities and challenges your organization faces. We then process that information to develop a customized program tailored to meet your needs. Our experienced trainers spend as much time researching your organization and tailoring the program to your specific needs as they do presenting the course.
- The benefits of giving great customer service = PROFITABILITY
- How successful companies provide great customer service
- How to use customer service as a competitive weapon
- What’s the real value of one customer?
- How to design an effective customer service strategy
- The role leadership plays in customer service and in training employees
- How to keep score, designing a form of measurement
- How to determine a customer’s critical “Moments of Truth” and create a positive experience for each moment.