Improving Your Law Firm’s Customer Service
When working with clients at your law firm, associates are not just providing a service, they are building a relationship. The relationship between your clients and your legal professionals should be long lasting and should inspire your clients to refer their friends and family. Unfortunately, the poor customer service skills of a legal professional at any level of your law firm can hinder this. The consultants and trainers here at Peter Barron Stark Companies have been conducting customer service training programs for over 20 years and understand the important role that customer service plays in a law firm. This customer service training program will provide your legal professionals with the tools they need to cultivate client loyalty and build your law firm’s reputation.
We typically begin our training programs with a thorough assessment developed through interviews with managers, supervisors, and employees. This helps us gain an inside look at the opportunities and challenges your law firm faces. We then process that information to develop a customized client service program tailored to meet your needs. Our experienced trainers spend as much time researching your law firm and tailoring the program to your specific needs as they do presenting the course.
- The benefits of giving great client service — PROFITABILITY
- How successful law firms provide great client service
- How to use client service as a competitive weapon
- How to turn an angry and complaining client into a satisfied one
- How to design an effective client service strategy
- The role leadership plays in client service and in training legal professionals
- How to determine clients’ critical “Moments of Truth” and create a positive experience for each moment