Time Management Training
In today’s competitive world, time management is an indispensable skill. Organizations have had to manage their time more effectively in order to meet the challenge of increased customer expectations and a downsized workforce. This practical seminar is designed to help employees at all levels of the organization make the best possible use of their time, focusing not only on efficiency, but on effectiveness — doing what is most important or meaningful. From administrative staff to the president of the organization, this seminar will help participants develop powerful strategies that will provide a distinct advantage over those who have not yet learned to manage their time effectively.
We typically begin the time management training program with a thorough assessment developed through interviews with managers, supervisors, and employees. This helps us gain an inside look at the opportunities and challenges your organization faces when it comes to helping employees and managers manage their time. We then process that information to develop a customized program tailored to meet your needs. Our experienced trainers spend as much time researching your organization and tailoring the time management program to your specific needs as they do presenting the course.
Participants will acquire practical management techniques for controlling time and turning it into a manageable resource. Attendees will learn to focus on the most important priorities and then apply techniques to utilize time more efficiently.
- The benefits of good time management
- Balancing life…where does the time go and where do participants want it to go?
- Setting goals and developing a plan to achieve them
- Controlling time before it controls you
- Dealing with time robbers and wasters
- Making a daily “to do” list that really works
- Preventing crisis management
- When to get the important things done… Charting energy cycles
- Moving from doer to delegator
- Creating a time management action plan