This program has been specifically designed for any sales or marketing professional who is responsible for making sales that maximize corporate profit objectives.
To provide participants with the skills and tools to successfully negotiate profitable sales and contracts, and build life-long relationships with customers or clients where all counterparts feel their needs and goals have been met.
- Characteristics of great negotiators
- Three critical factors in creating a win-win outcome
- The four most important behavioral skills
- Why preparation is the key to success
- The role of questions in uncovering the implicit and explicit needs of your client
- Effective listening – demonstrating you really care about your client
- Power – ten different types of power to gain or maintain leverage in negotiations
- Trust – why some clients buy from another sales person who has an inferior product or service and may even be more expensive
- Nonverbal communication – why it makes the sale
- 40 customized tactics to help sales and marketing professionals create profitable sales and build life-long relationships with customers
- How to effectively counter the most common strategies used against sales professionals by buyers
- The best way to deal with a “shark”and other unethical negotiators
- Three customized case studies allowing you to put into practice what you’ve learned