Persuasive Presentation Training
Presenting ideas persuasively, with clarity, focus, and confidence requires an appreciation for your audience and an understanding of their convictions. Through hands-on training, participants will gain the skills necessary to influence, motivate and persuade their audience. Each participant will receive training in the areas of developing a persuasive presentation, communicating to influence others, and assertively delivering a powerful presentation. Participants will have several opportunities to practice their influencing skills and will receive feedback from both participants and the consultant facilitating the seminar. The final presentation will be videotaped, with each participant receiving their own DVD.
We typically begin our training programs with a thorough assessment developed through interviews with managers, supervisors, and employees. This helps us gain an inside look at the opportunities and challenges your organization faces. We then process that information to develop a customized program tailored to meet your needs. Our experienced trainers spend as much time researching your organization and tailoring the program to your specific needs as they do presenting the course.
This course is a perfect follow-up for graduates of Delivering Powerful Presentations, or those who already have strong public speaking skills.
- Gain an understanding of negotiation and influence, and the techniques that make a successful presentation
- Confidently plan and present complex information, using logical arguments or premises, to persuade others
- Accurately gauge your audience’s receptivity to your ideas and present information in a style and format that creates an environment where your counterpart hears the message and is open to your recommendations
- Acquire behavioral tools, strategies and tactics needed to help your audience believe in the credibility of your message and be motivated to take action on your recommendations
- Practice creating and delivering a challenging or complex message that motivates your audience to take action
- Utilize feedback from other participants in the training to make the presentation even more effective